Chevy is adding its versatile Multi-Flex tailgate to the 2022 Silverado HD! It has a small inner gate that’s not included on traditional tailgates. It also has six unique functions that help you load and unload cargo and access the truck bed:
- Primary Gate – folds down like a traditional tailgate
- Primary Gate Load Stop – helps keep extra long items from sliding out of the bed
- Easy Access – the inner gate folds down so you can reach further into the bed
- Full Width Step – the inner gate folds into a large step that holds up to 375 pounds, so you can easily get in and out of the cargo bed
- Inner Gate Load Stop – helps keep second-tier items from sliding out of the bed
- Inner Gate with Work Surface – use it as a standing work station for a laptop or blueprints, or for second-tier loading
This tailgate will be available on all 2500 HD and 3500 HD trims. You can combine it with the segment-exclusive Power Up/Down Tailgate. That’s available on LT, LTZ and High Country trims. This great pick-up hits the market this summer. For now, check out everything the 2021 HD has to offer:
2021 Chevrolet Silverado HD
The 2021 HD starts at just $35,300. It offers up to 910 pound-foot of torque, 7,442 pounds of payload, 36,000 pounds of trailering capacity, and 83.5 cubic feet of cargo space. The standard 6.6-liter V8 gas engine is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. There’s also a Duramax 6.6-liter turbo-diesel V8 engine. It includes a GM segment-exclusive air induction system and a variable geometry turbocharger. It’s paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
You can also build this truck with a regular, double or crew cab and a standard or long bed. The cabin has best-in-class front head and leg room, segment-first rear in-seatback storage compartments, a 24-liter storage compartment under the back seat, a touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone integration, and a sunroof. The exterior has bedside storage boxes, integrated bedsteps, and door-mounted trailering mirrors.
This Chevy also has all the features you need to stay safe on the road and on the job site. You get automatic emergency braking, forward collision alert, lane change alert with side blind zone alert, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, front and rear park assist, a safety alert seat, and more. And, this pick-up has up to 15 camera views, more than any of its competitors. They help you pull forward, back up, keep an eye on your trailer, and maneuver any road.
Learn More About Chevy’s Multi-Flex Tailgate in Forest Lake, MN
When you’re ready to check out Chevy’s Multi-Flex Tailgate in person, stop by our dealership in Forest Lake, MN! It’s currently offered on the 2021 Silverado 1500. We’ll show you what makes this such a great versatile tailgate. It will help you in any situation, work or play. We’ll also set you up with a test drive with any of our Chevy and Cadillac models. We’re here to help you find a vehicle that meets all of your wants and needs. All of our new vehicles and most of our used ones come with our great Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. We’re located by Coon Rapids, Roseville, and White Bear Lake, so come visit us today!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
- Do's and Don'ts of Cleaning Leather Car Seats June 10, 2021
- These Chevys Are Among the Trucks With the Best Gas Mileage in 2021 June 6, 2021
- How to Plan the Ultimate Summer Road Trip June 2, 2021
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.