Chevrolet is expanding its electric vehicle portfolio! The company has unveiled the all-new all-electric 2022 Bolt EUV and the redesigned 2022 Bolt EV. They both have unique exterior designs, and they’re equipped with the same technology that’s been used on past Bolt EV models. The Bolt EUV will also be the first Chevrolet vehicle with Super Cruise, the industry’s first true hands-free driver assistance system.
The Bolt EV has a new, more upright front fascia and new front and rear lighting signatures. The Bolt EUV has a distinctive front-end with a sculpted grille and signature lighting, and seamless horizontal body lines. It also has three more inches of leg room than the Bolt EV. Both models will be available this summer. These cars are part of General Motors’ plan to launch 30 new electric vehicles worldwide by 2025.
GM President Mark Reuss said: “We want to put everyone in an EV and the new Bolt EUV and redesigned Bolt EV are crucial to doing so. Together, they enable mainstream customers to be part of our vision of zero crashes, zero emissions and zero congestion.” Check out everything the 2022 Bolt EV and Bolt EUV have to offer!
Prices and Features
The 2022 Bolt EV starts at $31,995, which is less than the starting price of the 2021 Bolt EV. The 2022 Bolt EUV starts at $33,995. Both of those prices include the destination freight charge. The Bolt EV can drive 259 miles on a full charge, and the Bolt EUV can travel 250 miles on a full charge. They both put 200 horsepower and 266 lb.-ft. of almost-instant torque. And, they have tons of cool features, including:
- 10.2-inch diagonal infotainment color touchscreen
- Available 8-inch reconfigurable color gauge cluster
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- Wireless phone charging (standard on EUV, available on EV)
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- New instrument panel
- Integrated climate controls
- Sporty flat-bottom steering wheel
- New electronic gear shift design with pull toggles and push buttons
- New one-pedal driving button for increased regenerative braking
- Redesigned seats with geometric pattern and contrasting color stitching
- Available heated and ventilated front seats and heated rear outboard seats
- Panoramic power sunroof (Bolt EUV)
- Roof rails (Bolt EUV)
They’re also equipped with these safety features:
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian Breaking
- Available HD Surround Vision
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV and Bolt EUV For Sale Soon in Forest Lake, MN
If you want to learn more about the redesigned 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV or the all-new 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV, come visit us here in Forest Lake, MN! We’ll tell you everything there is to know about these exciting electric vehicles. We’ll also answer any questions you have about any of our other Chevrolet or Cadillac vehicles. We offer great prices, and almost all of our vehicles come with our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Our dealership is located near Coon Rapids, Roseville, and White Bear Lake. We look forward to seeing you!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.