Time and time again, Chevrolet proves that their engineers have what it takes to make some incredibly well-performing machines. The best part about them though, is that they dominate in price when compared to similarly performing vehicles. Just read our recent comparison of the Corvette Z06 and the Porsche 911 Carrera S. In that comparison, Chevrolet beat Porsche’s price by nearly $50,000. The performance bargain of the new Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 continues Chevrolet’s dominating trend with an incredible 7:29.60 lap time around the Nurburgring Nordschleife race track in Germany.
Watch the video and take a look at some of the cars that the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 beats around the Nurburgring. While some of the cars in this list might be a couple years old, the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1s performance is still staggering.
- 7:29.60 // 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 7:32.19 – 2015 Ford Shelby GT350R
- 7:33.00 – 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- 7:34.00 – 2010 Audi R8 GT
- 7:37.47 – 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- 7:38.00 – 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo
- 7:38.00 – 2010 Lexus LFA
- 7:38.00 – 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
- 7:39.00 – 2015 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- 7:41.27 – 2011 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Sale in Forest Lake, MN
If you’re interested in driving Chevrolet’s latest track monster, see us in Forest Lake, MN. We offer a great selection of the new Chevrolet Camaro, all of which include our free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Visit us today, only minutes from North Branch, Roseville, or White Bear Lake, MN.
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
- Chevrolet Corvette Is 2022 Most American-Made Sports Car June 29, 2022
- 6 Tips for Safe Towing June 22, 2022
- 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV Debuting July 18th June 15, 2022
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.