Introducing the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado Police Pursuit Vehicle. The brand’s first pursuit-rated truck. It’s a crew-cab, short-bed, four-wheel drive model. Made for high-speed highway driving and off-roading, with amazing equipment:
- 355-horsepower 5.3L V8 engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 20-inch black steel wheels
- 20-inch Goodyear all-terrain tires
- Heavy-duty engine air filter
- Six-piston Brembo brake front calipers
- 9,300-pound max. tow capacity
- Avail. 2-inch lift suspension
- 129.8 cu.ft. interior volume
- Power cloth front seats
- Heavy-duty vinyl rear seats
- Heavy-duty vinyl flooring
- 120-volt power outlets
- 220-amp alternator
- Lane Keep Assist
- Lane Change Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- IntelliBeam Headlamps
- Auxiliary wiring circuits for horn and siren
- Surveillance Mode circuit for lighting control
- Five upfitter switches for linking controls
- Five circuits for emergency equipment
- Optional deletion of front center seat
- Head and taillamp flashers
- LED or halogen spot lamps
Many of these features are shared with the police version of the Tahoe. The Silverado comes as a Police Pursuit Vehicle and a Special Service Vehicle. Both available this summer.
Silverado Updates in Forest Lake, MN
Stay in the know about the Silverado Police Pursuit in Forest Lake, MN. It will be just as popular as the Tahoe version. With everything needed for police officers. You’ll find the best prices and specials here at FLC. And, all of our vehicles come with a free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. That covers all parts of your engine, transmission and more. Our dealer is close to Andover, Stillwater, and North Branch. Come see us today!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.