Big news for the 2023 Chevrolet Bolts. They’re even more affordable than the 2022 models. The EV is $5,900 cheaper for both trims. The EUV is an amazing $6,300 less. Here’s the full breakdown:
- EV 1LT starts at $25,600, down from $31,500
- EV 2LT starts at $28,800, down from $34,700
- EUV LT starts at $27,200, down from $33,500
- EUV Premier starts at $31,700, down from $38,000
Nothing has been removed. Chevy just wants these cars to stand out against the competition. Even better, there’s a new EUV Redline Edition. A special appearance package for both trims, just $495.
You get special red accents, 17-inch red and black aluminum wheels, and a jet black leather interior. Plus three new body colors – Summit White, Mosaic Black Metallic, and Silver Flare Metallic.
2023 Chevy Bolt Updates in Forest Lake, MN
Now you know about the prices of the 2023 Chevy Bolts. Stay tuned for the full specs. You can also check out the 2022 models. They’re two of the best electric cars on the market. Offering incredibly style, efficiency, and tech. Test drive them both, then pick out your favorite trim. We’ll get you the best deal on a purchase or lease. And, we’ll throw in a free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. That covers your ride for as long as you own it. Come see us here in Forest Lake, MN!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
- Chevrolet Corvette Is 2022 Most American-Made Sports Car June 29, 2022
- 6 Tips for Safe Towing June 22, 2022
- 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV Debuting July 18th June 15, 2022
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.