The Chevrolet Silverado is back and better than ever for 2022! The best-selling truck has been totally redesigned with more tech and more premium touches. The brand is also introducing the first-ever Silverado ZR2. And this is the first Chevy offered with Super Cruise. The newest models arrive at dealerships next spring. Read on for all the great updates.
New Interior, Exterior and Tech
LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, High Country and ZR2 have a fully redesigned interior with:
- Sweeping horizontal instrument panel
- New, more functional center console
- Authentic wood trim on doors, console and upper glove box
- Leather seats with exclusive custom perforation and stitching pattern
- Jet and Nightshift Blue color options
Their exteriors have:
- New front fascia and grille design
- Revised daytime running lamps on LT and up trims
- 12 standard tie-more, more than any competitor
- Available industry-first power up/down tailgate
- Available six-piston multi-flex tailgate
- New Dark Ash, Sand Dune and Glacier Blue Metallic colors
And they have great new tech features:
- 13.4-inch touchscreen display
- New 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Available electronic shift control on select trims
- Google built-in with Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play
- Stainless steal speaker grilles with Bose premium audio system (High Country and LTZ)
The new Silverado High Country has available Super Cruise. It’s a totally hands-free driver-assistance system that works on over 200,000 miles of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada. There’s also a stronger 2.7-liter turbo high-output engine. It puts out more torque than any base engine in its class. The 3.0-liter duramax turbo-diesel can now tow up to 13,300 pounds.
- 6.2-Liter V8 engine with 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Silverado-first Multimatic DSSV dampers
- Uniquely-tuned springs that increase suspension travel
- Front and rear e-lockers
- Specific off-road chassis and suspension calibrations
- Specific 33-inch off-road MT tires
- Unique skid plate package
- New high-approach steel front bumper
2022 Chevrolet Silverado Updates in Forest Lake, MN
Find out all about the 2022 Chevy Silverado in Forest Lake, MN. We already have some models in stock! Test drive them today. And we have some 2021 models. The Silverado is one of the best trucks on the market, along with the Colorado. We have the best prices on all new and used vehicles. You also get a free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty if you finance through us. Our dealership is right in between Stacy, Blaine and White Bear Lake!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.