The 2021 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 are almost here, and they have some exciting new updates. Both SUVs have new technology features and safety features, and a few new design elements. There’s even a new special edition package with even more interior and exterior features.
The CT4 starts at $34,390, and the CT5 starts at $37,990. They will both be available sometime this fall. There’s also the V-Series, which includes the 2021 CT4-V and CT5-V. Those models will be available in summer 2021. They do not have set base prices yet.
The CT4, CT5, and V-Series models are great sedans with impressive style and capability. They have spacious seating for up to five people, and tons of cargo space. Here’s a guide to the 2021 CT4 and CT5’s new standard and available features.
Both models have a new available high-definition 12-inch diagonal instrument cluster. The enhanced Super Cruise technology with lane change on demand will be available on the CT4 and CT5 Premium Luxury and V-Series trims early next year. The infotainment system adds wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability and SiriusXM radio. There’s also an updated rotary infotainment knob.
Every 2021 CT4 and CT5 now comes with Buckle to Drive. When this feature is turned on, the car cannot be shifted out of park until the driver buckles their seat belt. The CT4 Luxury trim now has standard forward collision alert, front pedestrian braking, automatic emergency braking, and a safety alert seat. The CT4-V’s center console trim has been upgraded from aluminum to carbon fiber.
The V Performance package is now available on the CT5 Sport. It includes an upgraded performance suspension, mechanical limited-slip differential, and magnetic ride control. You can add select V-Series content to the CT4 and CT5 Sport trims. Those trims also come with available Brembo V Performance front brakes. The CT4 and CT5 come in a new Infrared Tintcoat exterior color, and V-Series models are offered in a new Rift Metallic exterior color.
Diamond Sky Special Edition Package
There’s a new Diamond Sky special edition package that can be added to the CT4 and CT5 Premium Luxury trims. It includes these exterior and interior features:
- Centaurus Finish Aluminum interior trim on CT4
- Galaxy Finish Wood interior trim on CT5
- Sky Cool Gray/Jet Black leather seating surface interior with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforation
- Diamond Sky Metallic accented key fob with Cadillac crest logo
- Alloy driver pedals
- New Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color
- Luxury design front grille with exclusive bright accents and surrounds
- Diamond Sky Metallic rocker extensions
- Diamond Sky Metallic rear lower air diffuser
- Alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish
- Available larger alloy wheels with Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish
- All-season run-flat tires
- Brembo V Performance front brakes with blue brake calipers
- Neutral density transparent lens taillamps with crystalline inners
2021 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 For Sale in Forest Lake, MN
If you want to learn more about the 2021 Cadillac CT4 and CT5, stop by our dealership in Forest Lake, MN! Our friendly and knowledgable sales team can show you everything these sedans have to offer. We can also answer questions you have about any of our other great vehicles, and set you up with a test drive with a few. We’re here to help you find a vehicle that meets all of your wants and needs. Many of our new models come with our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Our dealership is located near Coon Rapids, Roseville, and White Bear Lake, so come visit us today!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
- 2021 Chevy Tahoe 3.0L Duramax Is Most Fuel-Efficient Full-Size SUV January 18, 2021
- 2021 Chevrolet Equinox vs. 2021 Toyota RAV4 January 15, 2021
- 2021 Chevrolet Equinox January 15, 2021
*Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available on most pre-owned vehicles and most new Chevrolet vehicles. Not available on new Cadillac vehicles.