2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Chevrolet understands that people need power. Whether if it is in your personal life or professional, there is always a job to be done and Chevrolet wants to help you make sure it is done right. Chevrolet has built a truck to do just about any job the right way. That truck is the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD.
For those of you who don’t know, the HD stands for Heavy Duty. Heavy Duty as in heavy duty towing, heavy duty payload, and heavy duty torque. The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is heavy duty truck anybody could ask for.
The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD isn’t all work. Chevrolet has built in a near luxurious interior that integrates comfort with technology on top of one of America’s most trusted drive trains on a truck. So you could say the 2015 Chevrolet can play as well.
Come check out the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD in Forest Lake, MN. Whether if you are looking to work or play or both, the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is the truck for you. We are selling this great new Chevrolet with a free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty and at a price nobody can beat. Find the best Chevrolet has to offer and drive away in your brand new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD today. Visit us only minutes from North Branch, Roseville and White Bear Lake, MN.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Colors
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Powertrain
The real power behind the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD comes with the upgraded Duramax 6.6L turbo-diesel V8 engine. This motor gives up to 397 horsepower at 3000 rpm and an astonishing 765 lb-ft of torque at 1600 rpm. The trucks with this engine also come with a diesel exhaust brake which helps the driver maintain speed, even when on steep declinations. This mean more control when towing up to the 17,900 pounds the Duramax turbo-diesel can handle.
Needless to say, no matter which engine you get with your new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, there will be plenty of power and torque to take care of just about any job.
The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is ready for any job and it is not short on any technologies to help get the job done. The Silverado 2500HD has a wide range of features that improve capabilities. Some of these include:
- Hill Start Assist – prevents potential rollback when changing from brake to accelerator on an incline.
- Trailer Sway Control – uses sensors to apply brakes to truck and trailer to keep both in line for a safer ride.
- Rear Vision Camera – converts center screen to monitor to aid in backing up. Includes grid lines for depth perception and is especially helpful when hitching a trailer.
- Trailer Brake Controller – included heavy duty brake system which can be adjusted easily by the driver.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Bed
What makes a truck a truck is the bed. Chevy has a whole new bed for the new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD that offers practicality with the worker in mind. This includes:
- A new bed frame built from higher grade steel making it stronger, lighter and more durable.
- Movable upper cargo tie-down locks that help secure 250 pounds each.
- Cornerstep on rear bumper for easier access when climbing into the bed.
- A new tailgate that is lower to help load cargo and EZ-Lift that makes closing the tailgate even easier.
- Spray-in Bedliner is available providing great protection to the surface of the bed.
- Under-Rail box lights are LEDs positioned under the rails to help with loading in dark areas.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Interior
The driver is treated to a 4.2” Driver Information Center which is able to be customized to showing exactly what the driver wants to see and how he or she wants to see it. Passengers are treated with new forward-hinged rear doors. These doors make the back row easier to get in and passengers also get nearly 2” of extra legroom.
Chevrolet has also stepped up its safety features. The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is the first pickup in its class to offer Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and the Safety Alert Driver Seat. All of these features help prevent collisions, keeping passengers safe and on track to finishing the job.
Chevrolet has also implemented new technology for the Silverado 2500HD. The aforementioned center control display is an 8” MyLink touchscreen that connects the user to digital content. This means accessing phone contacts, using online music apps like Pandora, or even onscreen navigation. This all works smoothly with the integrated 4G LTE built-in WiFi with OnStar. The new generation of OnStar is accessible for your new Silverado 2500HD and includes the ultimate connectivity. This means up to seven mobile devices can use your truck as a reliable hot spot to browse the web, send emails, or even stream media.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Exterior
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Accessories
- Bed Extender – allows extra cargo capacity
- Tool Box – fits nicely in the back to store all your tools
- Remote Start – starts the truck with the press of a button
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Awards
- 2015 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Award
- 2014 North American Truck of the Year
- Vincentric Lowest Cost of Ownership – 4 years running
- Hottest Truck of the 2014 SEMA Show
- 2014 J.D. Power’s “Highest Ranked Large Heavy Duty Pickup in Initial Quality”
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Trims
All cabs come either as a Work Truck or a LT version. Both tend to have the same standard features, however the LT version has more available options for upgrades when compared to the WT versions. Only the double cab and the crew cab offer an LTZ trim, which is essentially an even more upgraded version of the LT. The LTZ trim can include fog lamps, chrome bodyside moldings, the Chevrolet MyLink audio system with the 8” touchscreen display, and much more as standard features.
Aside from the standard 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD trims, one can also purchase the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country. The High Country is where powerful meets premium, offering a few more features to make your Silverado 2500HD not only the most reliable pickup on the road, but also one that brings a certain amount of class and luxury. The premium High Country trim is only available with the crew cab. Listed are some exclusive features that can only be found with the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country.
- Unique 20” chrome wheels
- Signature chrome grille
- Saddle premium leather-trimmed interior
- Heated and cooled front bucket seats
- Bose premium audio system
- custom embroidered head restraints
- Unique High Country badge
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Final Thoughts
Share this Post